Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where I've come to


Sometimes I'm crabby. Really, really crabby. I have a hard time understanding a lot of things that happen in this world. I don't understand the intolerance, irresponsibility and hypocrisy that is so acceptable in our society....... and honestly, I don't want to. I can be a total idiot and do some really dumb things. I'm the first to admit that. I don't "conform" or "behave" the way I'm expected to a lot of the time. I tend to do things because I feel they are right for me. If they aren't right for the "group", then tough. This isn't done out of some sense of superiority or anything like that..... it's simply that I have learned in my life that you cannot possibly please everyone and to be honest...... I'm tired of trying. I'm me. Either you like that or you don't, but I'm not going to change who I am to fit anyone else's perception of who I should be. I've played that game.... didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment